MINDFUL INTERACTIONS FOR PARENTS
Eight-week series: JULY 11th – AUGUST 30th, 2012: Wednesdays, 7 – 9 PM
Are you wanting …
• To deepen your relationship with your child?
• To be more present in your interactions with your child?
• To move away from threats, rewards and punishments and towards a more empathetic, nurturing and loving home?
• For tools to better handle conflict with calmness and confidence?
• For ways to communicate with your family to foster mutual respect and connection?
We would love to have you join us for this eight week series where parents will learn a new philosophy and practice of parenting that is based on connection and empathy and yet is not permissive.
Topics will include brain development, connecting communication, setting and holding limits, emotional intelligence, anger, self-regulation and much more.
The classes are based on Marshall B. Rosenberg’s work in Nonviolent Communication and Echo Parenting & Education’s Nonviolent Parenting philosophy.
All sessions will be held at the Unitarian Universalist Church
505 East Charleston Road
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Series Fee: $200 per person*
*Limited seats. Registration on a first come first served basis. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Please contact Bob or Gayathri if you’re interested in registering for the class.